Saturday, September 24, 2011

Plans are in the works

Candy & Pumpkin toasting mousemallows
You may think that December 17 is very far away, but it will be here before you know it. There are big plans in the works. #Nipclub has agreed to cater the whole weekend, so you know the food will be amazing. And of course, a selection of noms will be available 24/7 in case you're too busy having fun to make it to meals.

There's a lot of prep work to do, and I really need your headshots as soon as possible. I also need to know if there are any particular acitivities you want to be involved in. Currently, the activities planned are:
cross-country skiing
skating on the lake
snow ball fights
snow-shoeing
sleigh rides
snow or ice sculpting
snowmobiling

Please send your photos and acitivity choices to: pumpkinpuddy @ pumpkinpuddy dot com.

There will be a fire in the fireplace for relaxing and a fully stocked, self-service bar. Of course, we'll also have lots of hot cocoa, mousemallows, nip tea, mulled cider, and coffee for warming up with.

This is going to be a weekend to remember, so don't miss it!

2 comments:

  1. OMC Pumpkin! This is going to be such an amazing weekend! All the activities sound great-I can't begin to choose! Please let me know if I can help you in any way! ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for winter weekend with furends at Lake With Petie. Snowmobiling and snowball fights are great! I can't wait to see everyone there :) Thanks Pumpkin and Petie and all who brings this fun-tastic weekend to life :) I will be there!

    ReplyDelete